BlahBlahhhh
Its horrible.Terrible. Now,it is a battleground whenever the door opens. Damn Tom the neighbour. I think he stepped on Dog Poo. Eediot the freakin pangsai on his shoe is rotting at his door matt. And now at SeasonsPark is windy season. Fucking wind blow blow...
"Hi Tom. i think you are a nice uncle slang speaking man. But..erm...YOU GOT FUCKING POO ON UR SHOE. IF U CANT SMELL IT YOU ARE RETARDED. SMELL THE POO AND WASH THE POO OFF UR SHOE. THANKS."
Ha. I know mine stinks too. But at least mine's like classy-vomit-smelling-aladdin-shoe. :)
I want to do up my room! Seriously i need moolah. Damn disappointed with myself. I am ashamed. I spent my 'possibly-a-new-grunge-shoe' money on FOOD&TRANSPORT. Urgh.thats why i hate spending savings.It just suddenly depletes and you have no idea what you spent it on.I could have got TehGrunge -holy angels sing- but then again. Daryl: "Grunge is sold out already" Since then i kinda lost my enthu/interest in shoes...i<3Grunge! EugeneYeap jinxed them ): ):
-X.files background musick-
Todaynight was damn weird. People would refer to this an an Encounter but i have this in gut feeling that i am being tricked by trickxy people. i think you saw him! HMMM.. Seriously,i dont know. But freaky/funky old man though, in the middle of the field plucking grass?? Walking side ways?? At night?? :l but if he wasnt human he's kinda funky for a ghost.
Bah. I have been going home a lot past few days and i found that i have much unknown stuff. Kinda irritating. Sometimes i wish i had less wax in my ears or something. Dammit.Rocks stars cant be blur. -Ahem- But all you quads and trickxy pple beware cause i am a genius rock star. BOOYA! :D
(wow this post almost sounds like daryl's. rant-rant-rantttt!!)
Its horrible.Terrible. Now,it is a battleground whenever the door opens. Damn Tom the neighbour. I think he stepped on Dog Poo. Eediot the freakin pangsai on his shoe is rotting at his door matt. And now at SeasonsPark is windy season. Fucking wind blow blow...
"Hi Tom. i think you are a nice uncle slang speaking man. But..erm...YOU GOT FUCKING POO ON UR SHOE. IF U CANT SMELL IT YOU ARE RETARDED. SMELL THE POO AND WASH THE POO OFF UR SHOE. THANKS."
Ha. I know mine stinks too. But at least mine's like classy-vomit-smelling-aladdin-shoe. :)
I want to do up my room! Seriously i need moolah. Damn disappointed with myself. I am ashamed. I spent my 'possibly-a-new-grunge-shoe' money on FOOD&TRANSPORT. Urgh.thats why i hate spending savings.It just suddenly depletes and you have no idea what you spent it on.I could have got TehGrunge -holy angels sing- but then again. Daryl: "Grunge is sold out already" Since then i kinda lost my enthu/interest in shoes...i<3Grunge! EugeneYeap jinxed them ): ):
-X.files background musick-
To
Bah. I have been going home a lot past few days and i found that i have much unknown stuff. Kinda irritating. Sometimes i wish i had less wax in my ears or something. Dammit.Rocks stars cant be blur. -Ahem- But all you quads and trickxy pple beware cause i am a genius rock star. BOOYA! :D
(wow this post almost sounds like daryl's. rant-rant-rantttt!!)

<< Home